Today I was able to drive over to New Orleans to see Jo and Justin's new little baby boy Brant. Have I ever mentioned how much I love babies? Especially when my
bf's have babies! Oh, there's nothing better! He is so sweet! Here's the stats: Brant Bradley
Varnum born December 11, 2009 at 8:07 pm. He weighed 7 lbs 12
ozs and was 20 inches long. He also has
blonde hair! Go figure! :)
Momma and baby...a mother's love is so very precious.

Justin changing a very yummy diaper...he was such a sweet and helpful Daddy while Jo was "out of commission" for awhile.

So, these next two pictures are so interesting to me. It just shows how much happens in such a short amount of time! Here I am with new Mommy Jo and Baby Brant....

And here's Jo with me, back in March, when I was a new Mom with Baby
Lyla...

Sweet Baby Brant...

So peaceful....

I love him! Look at that
blonde hair!

Sleeping on his Mommy...it is so sweet how they love to do that!
2 comments:
Aww, he is seriously precious. Thanks for posting all the photos! I can't believe all that blond hair! He's adorable. I also love the comparison photo of you and Jo after Lyla had just arrived, and now the two of you after Brant's birth! God is so good to bless you both with such beautiful and healthy babies! I can't wait to get home and love on both of them!!
Heather, it meant so much to me that you came allt the way over here to meet BB! You are the first "family" he got to meet - and you ARE family to me. I just love and appreciate you so much.
Also, that is awesome about those pictures! If I remember correctly, you had your boppy in your lap too! Tori is right, we are both blessed with beautiful, healthy babies and also amazing friends!
Post a Comment