Ly and I before I went to my work Christmas party at McGuires!
Let's see...Ed, Jeanette, Me, Jenny, and Tony. Jeanette and Jenny are my coworkers and I love them! Work would not be the same without them there!
Now on to the O's! Lyla's favorite sound and facial expression...
OOOOOO....
My favorite. :) She's like an owl or something.
Lyla Grace and I before heading to our church Christmas Program.
This was so special! The Christmas Program at church was military "coming home" themed so they had a slide show at the beginning of some of the veterans and the people now serving. This is my Grandaddy, he served in the Army....
And my brother....he is of course in the Navy over towards Africa right this very moment. I miss him...
Rhett, Ly, and I at the Christmas Program. There was no nursery that night so Ly sat with us and enjoyed the show. She was pretty good throughout the whole thing.
At Sonny's after the program...she's saying, "Heyyyy, you guys look really familiar"!
UncleWesley and Lyla. She's really into the whole backwards headbutting thing right now...
Me, Rhett, Ly, and Wes at Sonny's.
Aww, this was fun! We got to see Pam and McKenzie at church today! Pam and I are the same age and so are our little girls. I think there's like a week and a half age difference.
I love babies!
Pam and I grew together in the same church. It is so amazing how fast time goes by and how such amazing things can happen! Amazing things being these two precious girls!
Aunt Kelly and Uncle Wesley at O'Charleys. It is like pulling teeth to get her to look at the camera now a days! You'd think I'd give up....NEVER!
Okay, so that's it. Oh but there is SO SO SO much to look forward to this week!!! Melissa's in town and I can't wait to hang out together, Kristi's coming to Pensacola Tuesday, Lyla's 9 Month checkup is Wednesday, Christmas Eve Thursday, and of course, Christmas is Friday!! Rhett, Ly, and I are leaving the day after (or maybe Christmas night because she'll be asleep) to see my Mom and Charlie for a whole week!! So basically, all that to say I do not know when I'll update next! Maybe in SC at some point?! Who knows! Anywho, MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!
1 comment:
SOO CUTE! I love that O face!! Lyla is so adorable!!
Post a Comment