Lyla met Santa today! :) She'd look at him, look at the camera, and stick her tongue out! Such a goof! I love love love this time of the year! Especially now that I'm a Mom!
So so so so cute! I love her outfit, too! Adorable! I actually got Ly's Christmas present this week. I am going to give it to Jill and Tori to take back to Pensacola for you. I can't wait for you to get it - it is super cute, just like your girl!
3 comments:
Lyla is such a cutie! I'm glad she liked Santa :)
So so so so cute! I love her outfit, too! Adorable! I actually got Ly's Christmas present this week. I am going to give it to Jill and Tori to take back to Pensacola for you. I can't wait for you to get it - it is super cute, just like your girl!
where did y'all see him? Charleigh still needs to meet him! I'm running behind :(
Post a Comment