Oh how I love the Summer nights! Mostly because it's not nearly as hot at night as it is during the day! Lord it's cookin' during the day! Anywho, Thursday night we went to Music in the Park at Seville Square. It's so nice and relaxing to just sit there, eat, and listen to the music. We will definitely try and go every Thursday we can.
Lyla and I on our way to the park!!

She was a little sleepy at first...

But then she woke up and joined the fun!

She loves loves loves to play with Daddy!

"Whatcha lookin' at Daddy"?

Me and my little Lyla Bug!

My hubby and me outside Tre Fratelli

Okay, now on to some Misc. pics that were still in my camera when I uploaded the pics above!
Me, my mom, and Lyla before they left =(

Mimi, Pop-Pop, and Ly getting a little QT in before they left.

Daddy and Ly playing!
So, that's it. I know I get a little picture happy, so sue me! She's cute! =D
No comments:
Post a Comment