Sunday, June 21, 2009

BR's 1st Father's Day!

We really love that deer-in-the-headlights look!
Happy Very 1st Father's Day to my sweet husband! He is such a good daddy to little Lyla. Having her and seeing the way he interacts and loves her just made me fall in love with him all over again. Also, Happy Father's Day to all the other fathers out there (not sure how many guys read this though). =)
Oh and of course I had to post a pic of my little Sunshine. She has brought so much joy into our lives. Wednesday she will be 3 months old!! I simply cannot believe it!! I will have to take her 3 month pics and post an update!

1 comment:

Kristi Van Der Merwe said...

Ahh, I love all the photos. I have to say, your life looks way fun to me. Going out to eat so much and having fun nights in the park downtown with your sweet family. I miss you, and am really longing to be with you. I hope I get to talk with you soon, I really do miss you and love you so very much my heart!!!