She loves being with her daddy!
Rhett took this picture after he woke up from a nap on the couch with her...
I tried to upload a video, but it just takes way too long! Does anyone else find that it takes forever to upload videos on here? Or am I just impatient?Anywho, that's it...I'm just obsessed with my daughter.
Speaking of which, I am so excited that this weekend is Mother's Day!! Friday night, Rhett's parents are babysitting for the whole night (whoa!) while Rhett takes me out to celebrate and then we get to sleep for an entire night (yay)!! Sunday we will celebrate with our little Lyla Grace! Ahhh, life is so nice!
5 comments:
i LOVE her! she is SO cute heather! dont you just love the bumbo??? and i like the napping with daddy, its so sweet
hey, sorry, i just got your message. ok, so i have only uploaded videos from my camera, not our actual video camera, bc those files are SO big. and i just hit the upload button and then usually go and do something and then like 5 minutes later, its done!
i kind of hate that our video camera files are so huge bc the videos are so good, but its an HD camera so it just takes a loooongg time
dont know if any of this helps...but thats what i do =)
#1 - she looks like a straight up GANGSTA in her Bumbo! hahaha
#2 - she looks JUST like Rhett (do you hate people telling you that?)
#3 - That picture of her on the couch with the BIG ole blanket and the BIG ole pillow is so precious, she looks so tiny!
Aww, Heather, I love these pictures. She is just so gorgeous! I love her! That is so sweet of Rhett's parents to watch her tonight so you guys can have some alone time and get some SLEEP! Enjoy it! Happy Mother's Day! I love you!
YAY! New photos of my sweet niece! She is so adorable. I just love the photos of her napping with her daddy. I'm sad about you not being able to upload the videos (assuming I could watch them despite our slooooow connection!) I miss you so very much my heart! I hope you had a fabulous sleep filled night last night!!!!! I will talk to you soon!!!
Post a Comment