Saturday, May 23, 2009

The Geek Squad to the rescue!

So, it's been awhile since I've updated...well, awhile being a week. That's awhile for me! =) My stupid computer got some kind of virus in it and had to be taken to the Geek Squad at Best Buy. Thankfully, it's all better now. YAY! Anywho, here are some pics from over the last week!

I just love it when she smiles...there is nothing better!
Rhett and his happy little Princess!
Whoa now! That's a crazy face!
When there is no paci Daddy's finger will do!
AHHHH! Attack of the giant ladybug!
Help Mommy, Help!!
My precious angel sleeping...

We were going for a cute pic, but really...it just turned out funny... =)
Mommy and Lyla Grace


Also I went to Mommy and Me class this past Tuesday and learned a great many things like...
~The Dolly Parton Imagination Library!! So cool! Sign up your child either online or at your local Learning Coalition and your child will be sent 1 book per month until they are 5 years old FOR FREE!!! I signed Lyla up and she can't wait to receive her first book! Here's the website:
http://www.imaginationlibrary.com/ You gotta love Dolly! =)

~I want a MobyWrap so very badly! It looks so comfortable and is supposedly less stressful on your back! Not to mention the babies love being in them!

~Lyla now weighs 10 lbs 9 ozs...she's a growing girl.

~Lyla's new love of sucking on her fists is actually her learning to soothe herself! I have to say that it is so cute to watch her "soothe" herself!

Umm, that's about it I think! Tomorrow Lyla will be 2 months old! I will post a 2 month update soon! Have a great Memorial Day weekend everyone!

2 comments:

Jo said...

Those pictures of Lyla and the Ladybug are so freakin' hilarious! I love them! They just crack me up.

Kristi Van Der Merwe said...

Lyla is SO adorable. I love her little faces! I also laughed out loud at the photos of her with the ladybug! Poor baby was seriously scared of that thing!!!!
So cool about the Dolly Book Club, and also the Moby Wrap! The women in Africa carry their babies exactly this way. Kinda cool.
I love you so very much, and really really miss you too much for words!!!!