I love the new photos my heart. Lyla is so very precious! I also really love the photo of you, Miranda, Lyla, and Jubilee. The girls look so cute in their little car seats propped up like that. I have to admit though...I am so jealous about the partaking of OCharlie's rolls. :) I can't wait to talk with you again soon. I love you!
2 comments:
I love the new photos my heart. Lyla is so very precious! I also really love the photo of you, Miranda, Lyla, and Jubilee. The girls look so cute in their little car seats propped up like that. I have to admit though...I am so jealous about the partaking of OCharlie's rolls. :)
I can't wait to talk with you again soon. I love you!
Those are so cute! And I agree with Tori... I want some OCharlie's rolls! Do you and Miranda have the same carseat? Cute!
Post a Comment