I know I already posted once today (so look down at the post below to see pics of Kristi and Ruco's Farewell Party...Mom, I know that sometimes you don't always scroll down =D !), but I am just so sad because saying goodbye to Kristi stinks. For a whole year she'll be gone, actually more than a year. I don't know what I will do...and I definitely know there are others who are feeling the same way. =( I love you Kristi and miss you already!

2 comments:
I miss you soo much already! I will write you tons of letters and you will send me tons of pictures of little Lyla, right?!? It doesn't really matter how far apart we are, I know the distance won't make us any less close. I love you with all my heart!!!
i too will miss this little re re
Post a Comment