Saturday, February 28, 2009

Bon Voyage to the VDM's!

Here are some fun pictures from Kristi and Ruco's Farewell Party at Vallarta's! These are just some of the people that love them so much and that will miss them immensely while they are in Africa!

Everyone (except Jill and Justin, they came later) getting ready for a yummy meal and a good time! Carrie's peaking over Rhett's head back there too!
Nate and Melissa enjoying some margaritas!
Me and my sweet husband!
Okay, NOW everyone is here!!
Me and my little neighbor-friend Melissa!

All the girls: Carrie, Kristi, Jill, me, Noelle (who is expecting as well!), Dana, and Melissa!

Cute little Dana stole my camera! =)

Carrie and Kristi just having a good time is all!

PS. Melissa, you need to start a blogggggggg! =)

2 comments:

Jo said...

I am officially depressed. Here I am, stuck moving heavy furniture and cleaning, while my favorite people are together at my favorite restaurant! This is so not fair, people!

Heather said...

Awww Jo! I know! I wish you could have been there =(! I miss you! We missed you! You were missed!