Work stinks right now, I wish my car would magically get totaled somehow without me or husband in it when it happens, and lastly, Rhett says I have horns growing out of my head right now. All a coincidence? I don't think so. I think my agitatedness (is that a word?) is all stemmed from the fact that I am really uncomfortable, anxious, and impatient.
I can't wait until Lyla is here and I can go on maternity leave. I just want to spend 3 uninterrupted months with my baby girl. I'm also in major need of a break from the nonprofit world. Helping folks is nice, but you know...you'd be surprised how few "thank yous" you get when you're trying to better people's lives. Ahh, such is life.
I also wish that I could either (A) blow up my car or (B) get it really fixed!! In December I took it in to get the brakes fixed and low and behold, my car comes out worse than when it went into the shop! I took it back and the lovely shop owner said that it was not his mechanics fault. Well, of course it's not! Note my sarcasm...so now I have to listen to the beautiful sound of squealing brakes until I am able to get it fixed....which hopefully will be this week! Please, oh please let it be this week! I don't think I can take anymore looks from the people in cars next to me saying "geez lady get your brakes fixed"!
And finally, Rhett says I am incredibly hormonal. Perhaps he's right. However, there is a silver lining....I know it's there, I can see the light at the end of the tunnel and she's going to be tiny with cute little wiggly fingers and toes. Anytime the stresses of my life encompass my mind, I think about her and she seems to make it all better...
4 comments:
You deserve a break and I hope she gets here soon, and both of you are healthy and happy with all 10 wiggly fingers and toes! LOL :) Who did you take your car to? Let me know, because I might be able to help you with that for future problems :)
I'm so sorry about your squeaky breaks my love! I really don't notice it though...:) You probably won't be driving your car too much right after sweet Lyla gets here anyway...you will get lots of lazy days, just you and your girl. That will be so wonderful. I'm so excited the world will meet Lyla in just a couple more weeks!!
ahh..im so not used to Ruco always being signed in..he just started this blogging all the time thing.
Post a Comment