Monday, February 11, 2008

LIBBY!

Guess what my sweet little BR got me for Valentines Day?? If you guessed a cute, little, fluffy Persian kitten then you're right!!! He knows losing my sweet little Lulu broke my heart and that our house just didn't have the fun personality it did when she was here. Sooooo....everyone meet Libby!! She is a Torishell Persian and she is so stinking cute! You probably will notice that she and Lulu look ALOT alike (Lulu was part Persian), the only real differences are that Libby has a flat face and she is super super fluffy!! Nothing will every replace our Lulu, no cat will ever compare to her, but Rhett, Aubbie, Mimi, and I are ready, willing, and excited to make a ton of fun memories with Libby!

Photobucket
She's a cutie!!

Photobucket
She really really really loves to play!

Photobucket
She's just a cute little fur ball!

Photobucket
Isn't she beautiful!!

Photobucket
I think I know her favorite game...Hide and Seek...

2 comments:

Jo said...

Awww, Heather, she is just precious!!!!! She is so cute and funny with the sparkler thing! What a wonderful Valentine's gift... good job, BR! I love you so much, and I hope this helps your heart heal a little more!

Wes and Rae Leytham said...

Libby is adorable!! I love her! I bet she's a bunch smaller than she looks with all that poofy fur!!