Tuesday, February 12, 2008

I can't help it!!

Yes, I know I can get a little photo happy!! But it's just too fun and Libby is too cute!!
Photobucket
I love her little smushed face!

Photobucket
Ahhhhh! I just want to hug and squeeze her!!

Photobucket
So I think I will hug and squeeze her!!


And finally, this has absolutely nothing to do with Libby or this post in general (I enjoy being random)...I just had to share with everyone my cute little husbands new favorite thing to do. He LOVES to cook! I definitely married the right man!! He likes to watch Paula Dean and try out her recipes. He even has a little notebook that he writes all the recipes in!! How cute is that?! I tried to get him take a pic with it, but he wasn't too keen on that idea for some strange reason. And let me just tell you he is quite the cook!! I keep thinking, at least one of us can cook! PS..Rhett doesn't want everyone in the world to know that he watches Paula Dean (DVR's it, in fact) so ssshhhh!! =)

Tonight's American Idol night!! YAYYY! It's a rainy night and all I can think about is curling up on the couch with my BR and watching TV. Life is pretty good right now.

1 comment:

Jo said...

Libby is so sweet and cute, and so is BR!!!!!!!!! I love that he likes Paula Dean - my mom and grandma like her too, so he is in good company. How cute! Maybe I'll get him a cookbook for his birthday this year, haha! I love you, and Happy Valentine's Day!