Monday, February 04, 2008

Just for fun...

My recent blogs have been a bit on the gloomy side (I'm afraid I'm running a bit slim on sunshine and rainbows), so I'd thought I'd post something entertaining. I loved the funny searches on Jo's recent post Random. It was a list of the weird and random Google searches that lead people to her blog (according to Google Analytics), so I decided to make a list of some of the funny ones that lead people to my blog! YAYYYY!

"jo guedez" and jo guedez
I guess people think that adding the quotation marks around your name Jo will bring up different search results? Who knows! 9 hits from your name Jo! Someone really likes you!

rhett summerford
Okay, I SWEAR it's not me Googling my husband!!! 28 hits have been from someone searching him! I'd say BR has a stalker. Good thing I'm always willing to supply ample personal information about him. Just keeping the readers happy!

61b206147a0571f9d5badd478913949
What kind of search is this? And more importantly, why is my blog a search result for it??

baby rhett
Stop looking up my BR! He he he...

i love wesley summerford
That's pretty self explanatory. Someone loves my brother-in-law. Alot.

ihop, summerford, oh
Do people really search stuff like this?

mrs. summerford
That's me!!! That's me!!!

vdm in the gambia
Word travels fast about new blogs on the internet!

And finally....

heather nicole lingerie
Maybe Rhett's doing a little Googling on the internet?

heather nicole video
I'm beginning to think that there's some porn star out there named Heather Nicole...

3 comments:

Jo said...

HAHAHAHA! Heather Nicole Lingerie?! Those are so funny! I don't know who BR's stalker is, but they better watch out, because we can take care of business! Those Summerford boys are apparently pretty popular with the internet stalkers! hahaha I love you!

Kristi Van Der Merwe said...

OK, I admit it, I have been obsessively googling Rhett's name! haha! These are too funny!!! Too bad I dont have the google analytics on my new blog, you might have to do that for me because I have NO CLUE. I miss you already my heart!!!

Heather said...

Ha ha!! Soooo...I was just talking to Jo today and I was looking at my Google Analytics while talking to her and low and behold..someone searched "heather nicole porn star" to get to my blog!! I knew there was a porn star named Heather Nicole!! It just ain't me!