Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Oh how I love Christmas Time!!

Time for an update!! Christmas Day was great! Rhett and I spent Christmas Day with both our families and then left that afternoon/night to leave for the SC (I keep saying the SC to make fun of Miss South Carolina, just in case anyone was wondering). Sooo, our trip to the SC was so much fun! I know I always say that I love seeing my mom, but I'm going to say it again...I love seeing my mom. I see her maybe twice a year, which really makes me treasure the time I spend with her. We opened presents, went out to eat a few times, shopped, played the Wii (alot), played some board games, watched football (of course....WAR EAGLE), went sight seeing, played with all our puppies (Buddy, Aubbie, and my mom's new puppy Bebe), and rang in the New Year! Sadly, the time we were there flew by too fast. Hopefully Rhett and I will get a chance to see my mom and Charlie sometime over the summer. Anywho, today is my Birthday!! Whoo hoo! Rhett and I shopped and spent the day relaxing at home. Tonight Rhett's parents are taking us out to one of my favorite steak restaurants, Coach N Four. Yumm...I'm practically drooling now.
PS...Did I mention that Wesley moved out? He wantst to save some mula (which is understandable), so he's going to live with the parentals for a couple of months until he graduates from the police academy. Rhett and I are FINALLY living by ourselves. Don't get me wrong, I love Wesley and he was not a problem to live with, but I am just so happy to finally be a married couple living on our own. Fully on our own. It really does feel different I must say. I love it!!! Have a great rest of the week and a great weekend everyone!!
Photobucket
Aubbie trying to wake her daddy up for Christmas!

Photobucket
Me and my brother Christmas Day

Photobucket
My mom's new puppy! BEBE!

Photobucket
My oh so cute mom!

Photobucket
Me and my marm!

Photobucket
Me and my hubby! Our first Christmas as husband and wife!

Photobucket
Rhett and cute little Bebe.

Photobucket
Poor Rhett, Aubbie took his spot!

Photobucket
Group shot!

Photobucket
Me and the puppies!

Photobucket
Aubbie and her Aunt Bebe.

Photobucket
Rhett just wanted to play with his dessert and not eat it!!

Photobucket
Fun with mirrors!!

Photobucket
Sight seeing at Broadway at the Beach!

Photobucket
Ohhh, I already miss her! =(

2 comments:

Wes and Rae Leytham said...

I am glad you got to spend time with your mom!! I love her new baby! Is that a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel? It's like a mini-Baxter, but red.

And, Poor Aubbie...she just wanted to see what Santa brought her and daddy wouldn't get up!! so cute!

Kristi Van Der Merwe said...

You look so beautiful. I am so so glad that you had such an awesome time with your mom and Charlie!
I just want to be with you, I have really been missing you this week! I love you and cant wait to be having fun with you again soon!