Monday, December 24, 2007

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL....

and to all a good night!!! I am so excited, Rhett and I will be going OOT Christmas afternoon to visit my mom in the SC for a whole week!! Yipppeee! I can hardly contain my excitement!! HO HO HO!! I hope everyone has an amazing Christmas and a very Happy New Year!!

3 comments:

Jo said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS! I love you, and I hope you have the best time with your mom! I am loving every second that I get to spend with my marm this year, and I know you will feel the same way! I love you with all my heart! Now that Christmas is winding down... it's time to get excited about your very special 26th birthday!

Wes and Rae Leytham said...

Have fun in SC! I hope your reindeer behaved themselves.

Kristi Van Der Merwe said...

OH, i love this picture of little aubbie, although I am seeing it so late! I cant wait to hear about the trip to SC!!! I love you so much!!!!!!!!