Saturday, December 01, 2007

Christmas is my favorite!!

Christmas time is one of my very favorite times of the year (I love Halloween as well!) and my favorite thing to do during Christmas is look at all the pretty Christmas lights!! This weekend Rhett and I went to Bellingrath Gardens with his parents and were amazed by all the gorgeous lights!! They really know how to decorate! If you live around here it is definitely a trip worth making. Anywho, we had a lot of fun just walking around the gardens and taking in the Christmas atmosphere.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
We went to eat at Russo's in Malbis before going to Bellingrath and Rhett tried his first raw oyster! And loved it! I, however, was too chicken to try it! (Oh, and I accidently drew that line on Rhett's head..oops!)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Awww...the server brought Rhett Auburn balloons!! =)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The giant wreath at the entrance to the gardens.

All the pretty lights in the gardens:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I tried to blow out the candle, but couldn't.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Now, we've been using our Roomba here lately and Lulu always freaks out and starts chasing it! It's hilarious!!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

And finally, I now have the same hair color as Lulu! =)
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Have a great rest of the weekend everyone and a great week!! My brother comes home in 17 days and Kristi and Ruco come home in 18 days! YAYY! I'm super excited!

5 comments:

Jo said...

Hold on just a second! You have a ROOMBA???!!! I was just telling JuJu today how I wanted one! I am way jealous. Did you get it as a wedding gift? I assumed no one would buy it for me, so I didn't register for it. But maybe I should!

Anyway, I love Bellingrath Gardens, too! It is SO pretty at Christmas! Also, you look super cute in that white vest! I love you!

Wes and Rae Leytham said...

Oh.... I wish I knew you were going! My parents live about 7 minutes from Bellingrath and I would have told you to go check out their house and all of their neighbors. One of the house has hundreds of lit deer on their property. It is SO cool!!!

Kristi Van Der Merwe said...

You are SO super cute in your white vest, Jo Jo is right!! It looks like you and BR had the most fun time at Bellingrath Gardens, the pictures are so fun with all the lights! I still have never been to Bellingrath at Christmas..maybe Ruco and I should go when we get home in 18 more days!!! I am getting so excited and thinking of all the fun things we are going to do together!!!! I love you!!!

Kristi Van Der Merwe said...

ps-we did eat all those mussels up! I love them, Ruco made us some here at home with a yummy white wine sauce! I also looove oysters and wish we could have eaten them in Malbis with you and BR!!!

Wes and Rae Leytham said...

Heather - We use this:

http://www.poweredstats.com/

Well, Jo might pay me to harass your deer. If so, I can't renege on it. LOL!