Friday, December 14, 2007

My WORST Nightmare!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! Okay, that's my best Internet scream!! Tonight, Rhett and I found a freaking Black Widow in our garage!!! YUCK! Anywho, just thought I'd share my horror with everyone!! Black Widows are definitely alot bigger than I thought they were. This was the first (and hopefully the last) one Rhett and I have ever seen. So, everyone be careful when your rummaging through stuff!!! I took this picture of it after we killed it with Raid!!! Did I mention how much I despise spiders???

3 comments:

Wes and Rae Leytham said...

ewwwwww.....YUCK! Just don't find any brown recluse spiders!!!

Jo said...

HOLY CRAP! That's disgusting. You poor girl... that thing looks pretty big in the picture; I can't imagine what it looked like in real life! It's a good thing you have a big strong boy like Baby Rhett to take care of you!

Kristi Van Der Merwe said...

ahh, this thing is scary, and Im not really that afraid of spiders! haha! I love your new blog! Its so cute! I cant wait to come home to you TOMORROW! I cant believe it is here already, and I get to be with you!! I love you so much!