Sunday, November 25, 2007

There is so much to be thankful for!!

What a long weekend!! Thanksgiving was great! We went to my aunt's house and celebrated with my family and then almost immediately following a yummy lunch we dashed over to Rhett's parent's house and ate with his family! Rhett made trash can turkey which is a favorite at both our family gatherings. I am so thankful for all the loving people in my life.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Rhett was getting pumped up for the Auburn v. Alabama game!! Isn't that an attractive hat?
Friday night was yep, you guessed it...a high school playoff football game! Pace v. Milton. It wasn't much of a game because Pace killed Milton, but hey...it was freezing and I got to cuddle with Rhett. I also got a yummy dinner at the Bayou Cafe out of it as well!
Saturday I got my haired dyed darker....a lot darker. As with all of my drastic hair color changes, it will definitely take time to get use to it, but I like it! Saturday night our Auburn friend's Melissa and Nathan came over for a cookout and to of course watch the Auburn v. Alabama game!! WHOOO HOOOO! That is basically what Rhett screams everytime a good play happens or we score. Which, we won!! YAY! Rhett and Nathan were definitely happy and Melissa and I were happy that they were happy!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
AUBURN FANS!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Rhett getting things ready for our cookout!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
MMMmmm....frozen margaritas!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Me and Rhett...why does he always wear his hats like that??
Sunday Rhett and I went and watched Enchanted!! GO SEE IT!!! It is so cute!! And funny!! After the movie we came home and decorated a little because we got more decorations to put in the front yard! YAY! I told Rhett we would get those decorative deer to put in the front yard the next time we got paid...so, BR got his deer!! Anywho...these pictures are mainly for my mom because I realize no one really cares about our Christmas decorations except perhaps our parents.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Christmas decorations!! OH YEAHHHH!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Up close of our deer and our Seasons Greetings sign.

Anywho, that's all from me!! I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!!!

7 comments:

Kristi Van Der Merwe said...

OH, I love your house all decorated..it makes me want to be there with you so much! I also loooove your new hair!! You look so gorgeous, as usual! I really do love the color! I am so glad you guys had a wonderful thanksgiving and now are TOTALLY ready for Christmas!!!! I love you and miss you everyday of my life!!!!!

Jo said...

Your house is so gorgeous, and so is your hair! I am so sad that I missed out on the football and margaritas... what could be better? Well, at least your team won... I was not a happy camper Saturday night. Anyway, I really want to drive up to Pensacola and make your deer hump each other on Christmas Eve!!! hahahaha I love you so much, Heather, and I am so thankful for you!

Kristi Van Der Merwe said...

awwwwwww, i love that memory of us on Christmas eve!!! We have WAY too much fun together, I miss laughing the way we all do when we are together!! hahaha!

Wes and Rae Leytham said...

That jo is so bad. Hey jo....do you want us to take care of the deer for you?

I love your decorations Heather and I am now craving a frosty, fruity, alcoholic beverage.

Jo said...

Rae - if you'd take care of the deer situation for me, I'd be very grateful... I'd even reward you with a frosty, fruity, alcoholic beverage!!!

Wes and Rae Leytham said...

heather - if your deer get a little frisky on Christmas Eve....it wasn't me!!!

Heather said...

Yehhhhh! If I wake up Christmas morning and my deer are humping eachother then I'll definitely have two prime suspects...Jo and Rae!!!