Jo and Danielle came in town for the weekend and we just all had so much fun! Here are some fun pics from the weekend. I'm really sad because I wrote a whole post about this weekend but this stupid blogger thing erased it and I am too lazy to rewrite the whole thing again from memory. Sooooo....all you get is pictures! Muah ha ha ha!! Love you all and have a great week!!

Just being out goofy selves!

Look at all those hot bods!!

Me and my hot, soon-to-be-husband!! He definitely got fried!!

Jo and I before leaving for Vallartas!

Jo and Justin, such a cute couple!

I just love Kristi oh so much!

We loved the fake flower!! And yes, my face got burnt! =)
3 comments:
Awww, what a great weekend! I will put my pictures up tonight. I had such a great time with you, and I just love you so much! The next time I see you... you're gonna be gettin' hitched!!!!!!!!
This was a really fun weekend! I want to know how Im the only one who got WHITER after the beach on Saturday! haha! I cant WAIT until we are all together again for your wedding which is NEXT MONTH! Its seriously going to be so much fun, and you and baby rhett will finally be husband and wife!! I love you my heart!!
YAY! How much fun was this wknd! except when I got lost :( I love you lots!
Post a Comment