Monday, May 28, 2007

Life as of right now...

...is a little stressful. Such is life. Anywho, we found out our house is suppose to close June 28th, two days before our wedding. Luckily, Tammra (our realtor and my dad's fiance) is trying to push the date up a week so we can close a little sooner. We shall see. I just don't understand though, everything seems to be done. The carpet is in, the yard is sodded, the plants are planted, the lighting's installed, and heck, even the address numbers are on the garage. I just don't see why we have to wait a whole month to close. Oh well, I just keep telling myself it will all be worth it.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Our house....pretty much done.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
There's our address!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Wes, testing out the toilet.

I was so happy that this weekend was a 3-day weekend! However, it of course went by too fast. Friday night Rhett and I ate at Tokyo with Wes and Kelly. We were discussing Rhett's upcoming bachelor party....yehhhh, I'm thrilled about that. Wes was joking with me saying that they were planning on going out on a "bachelor" boat that has lots of strippers on it. I just told Wes my rule, if Rhett has strippers...then SO DO I!!! Except not the same kind....anywho, no worries though to anyone who is coming to my bachelorette party, we were just kidding. There will be no strippers. =) Maybe....
Saturday I pretty much just laid around all day, which was nice. I went to the place where we are storing all our stuff and got out some of my summer clothes. That's always fun because it's like getting new clothes (except not really), and I don't have to spend $$!!! YAY! That night Rhett and I went and saw Pirates of the Caribbean: At World End and it was soooo very good! Long, but very good! The ending definitely left everyone knowing that there will be ANOTHER Pirates of the Caribbean! YAY!
Sunday Rhett and I went jet skiing on the Escambia River/Bay. Oh, we had so much fun...until we were riding way out in the grass beds and grass got in motor and plugged it up. We were stranded for 2 hours because there were no other boats around!!! It was actually pretty funny because we were both paddling with our flip flops trying to get close to were we might see other boats so they could tow us in. Finally, Rhett got in the water (he was scared to do this right off because of alligators) and started pushing/pulling us in. Well, about 30 minutes into Rhett pulling us, his foot hit something under the boat. He swam underwater and pulled out the huge grass clump that was clogging the motor!! YAY! Sooooo, the jet ski started and we were no longer stranded! But we really did have fun...minus that whole part where we could have been eaten by alligators and no one would have known for days. Later that night Rhett and I ate at Smokey's and then went and saw ANOTHER movie. I love going to the movies, in case you couldn't tell. We saw Disturbia and it was very good as well.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Just chilling on Rhett.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The "tattoos" I drew on Rhett's arm...in case you can't read them one says "I love Heather 4 ever" and the other one says "I am Heather's slave 4 life". Muaha ha ha.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Mimi loves to be held.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Mimi resting her little head...yes, I am obsessed with my cat.

Monday was pretty much just a lazy day. We needed time to relax after all the paddling from the day before. =) Anywho, I hope everyone had a great Memorial Day weekend!!! Tomorrow will be 1 month from mine and Rhett's wedding! YIPPPEEE!! I really can not even wait until life goes back to normal around here!

4 comments:

The Leys said...

Your house looks SO GOOD!! Im so excited for you, it will be the best feeling to just be IN THERE. Call me soon, I have lots to tell :) And I cant believe your wedding is ONE MONTH AWAY ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kristi Van Der Merwe said...

My love, your house is AWESOME! I am so sad we missed you guys this past weekend, but I know we will have soo much fun this weekend for your shower at Dharma Blues...I am more excited about that than you know. I love you so so much!!!

Jo said...

I can't wait until one day when I'm using that toilet myself! hahahaha I can't wait to see the finished product, and I hope the closing process gets easier and moved to a more convenient time! I can't wait for your wedding, which is coming SO SOON, or your bachelorette party, for which the plans are already underway!!!!!!

Brandi and Tim said...

I really think Rhett should get that tattooed on his arm: the I am Heather's slave for live! SO cute!

And your house is ADORABLE!! Can't wait for the house warming party! :)