Saturday, May 12, 2007

It's getting there...

Our cabinets and countertops were finally put in! YAY! We're so close to being done I can almost taste it!!!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The kitchen/bar area (now with cabinets and countertops!!). We plan on painting the walls neutral colors...yayyy, I can't wait to paint (note my sarcasm).

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
A different view of the kitchen and a close up of the cabinets and countertops. Oh, and that is a cement floor in case you can't tell. They haven't put the kitchen floor down yet.

And...
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The electric fireplace! Rhett looks like he's doing some kind of dance or something but really he's just showing the fireplace!

Sooooo....June 15th is supposedly closing day. We shall see about that though.

4 comments:

Brandi and Tim said...

Heather!!! That is awesome!! and you look REALLY REALLY dark in your picture! are you skipping work and going to the beach?!...

haha! J/k

The Leys said...

I had so much fun at the dog park w/ you today! Harley's such a horndog. Your house is BEAUTIFUL, I just cant wait to see it all finished and decorated :) I know a girl who knows how to paint too!

Jo said...

Awww that is so exciting!!!! I want to see it in person next weekend, I can't wait!

Kristi Van Der Merwe said...

aww, heather your house looks BEAUTIFUL! Im soo excited that you have a closing date too, I just love you and baby Rhett and am so excited for June to get here!