This week has been very relaxing...I love weeks like this. The kind where you really don't do anything at all. It's great. Wednesday, I met my cousin Jackie and my grandmother at the Bridal Suite so Jackie could get sized and order her dress. Jackie's adorable daughter Aubrey is going to be my Flower Girl so she came as well and tried on several different Flower Girl dresses. We finally found one, luckily, that was her size and on sale! YAY for cute little Flower Girls! All the bridesmaid dresses have been ordered! I just want to thank you girls because I know how much of a pain it is to do all this and pay all this money, but it really does mean the world to me that ya'll are going to be a part of it.Friday, I had the day off from work and I got my hair highlighted. YAY! My hair had definitely been needing a little "something", but then again my hair always needs a little "something". Friday night, Rhett and I went to the Tate basketball game over in Ft. Walton to watch them play in the play offs. Rhett loves to show his support for Tate, and well, I actually like to watch all the sporting events. Tate played their hearts out, but unfortunately lost. After the game, Rhett and I were going to eat at a place in Destin Coach Murdock (the head bball coach) had recommended called Chops. He said that this place had the best steaks around. Rhett and I walked in and immediately we knew this place was way out of our price range. We picked up a menu and the cheapest steak was like $25!! So, we promptly turned around, left, and made our way to Longhorn. Later that night we went over to Rhett's friend Evan's house to hang out with all his friends and brother. I dusted off my old bartending skills and made everyone tons of shots. Easy-to-make ones of course because lets face it...I was never the best bartender. Anywho, I like Rhett's friends. I always laugh alot and have fun when we go over there.
Saturday, poor little Rhett was sick (not for the reason ya'll are probably thinking, he was coming down with a bad cold) so we literally just laid around all day. Saturday night, Wes and Kelly came over and we all watched The Guardian.

Rhett playing some Hank of the guitar!
Sunday was my day for us to do what I wanted so....we went to the MALL! Rhett's favorite place ever! At first Rhett started to complain, but all I had to do was remind him of all the basketball games I went to and the day I went fishing with him this past week and he went back to having a smile on his face. I love the fact that our relationship is pretty equal. I do things he likes and he, in turn, does things I like to do. Anywho, so shopping we went. Rhett picked out his ring and I'm going to go and buy it this week once my tax return is deposited. YAY for tax returns! Well, that was our weekend. Nothing monumental, but relaxing and enjoyable none the less. It's nice to just do nothing sometimes. Have a great week everyone!
Saturday, poor little Rhett was sick (not for the reason ya'll are probably thinking, he was coming down with a bad cold) so we literally just laid around all day. Saturday night, Wes and Kelly came over and we all watched The Guardian.

Rhett playing some Hank of the guitar!
Sunday was my day for us to do what I wanted so....we went to the MALL! Rhett's favorite place ever! At first Rhett started to complain, but all I had to do was remind him of all the basketball games I went to and the day I went fishing with him this past week and he went back to having a smile on his face. I love the fact that our relationship is pretty equal. I do things he likes and he, in turn, does things I like to do. Anywho, so shopping we went. Rhett picked out his ring and I'm going to go and buy it this week once my tax return is deposited. YAY for tax returns! Well, that was our weekend. Nothing monumental, but relaxing and enjoyable none the less. It's nice to just do nothing sometimes. Have a great week everyone!
2 comments:
awww, im glad you guys had a relaxing week...and just so you know your post totally made me feel guilty. haha. i just went home for lunch and we were watching "adoption stories" on tlc, which i loove and watch everyday when i go home for lunch. well, i think today ruco had ENOUGH and told me that we ALWAYS watch what I want to watch..haha. i guess a little give and take never hurt anyone. i can take it from you and rhett. haha!
Thanks Heather! I loooove my new car! It is very different going from my little civic to sitting up high...especially at the bank and the drive thru! hahaha!
Post a Comment