Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Love Day♥

I thought Kristi's "Love to me is" list on her blog was sweet and I loved it so much that I decided to make one of my very own! After all, it is only fitting since today is the day of love...and well, love is definitely all around me!

Love is:

♥ Mimi sitting in my lap purring while I sit on my bed and play on the laptop.

♥ Rhett calling throughout the day just to say "hi".

♥ Aubbie getting so excited to see me that she just rolls on her back so I can rub her belly.

♥ Rhett's parents telling us that we will always have a place to stay.

♥ The little notes that say "I love you" from my mom when she sends me something in the mail.

♥ Jesse admitting that he me misses me.

♥ Emails from friends that make up for the fact that they live far away.

♥ Friends that are genuinely excited, seemingly more than me, about me and Rhett getting hitched.

♥ Hugs and an "I love you" from my dad when he knows I'm upset.

♥ Rhett making me feel beautiful everyday, without fail.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

2 comments:

Brandi and Tim said...

I love it :)

Kristi Van Der Merwe said...

aww, thats ok, i love your list. I love "mimi sitting in your lap purring while you are on the labtop" OK! Zulu does NOT do that. hence he is not on my love list. haha. i really love YOU so much, I can FEEL IT!