Saturday, February 03, 2007

Fun New (actually old) Pictures!

Updating twice in one day...I know, I'm nuts! We just got a scanner and I've been scanning some fun, old pictures onto the computer! I am so excited! This is only the beginning because I really don't have alot of pictures here at Rhett's house. Here are a few that I scanned! YAY! Technology is great!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Me and Kristi trying to do the "blood" hand sign, we didn't do it so well...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Little Kristi and me way back in the day! This must have been when we were freshman or sophomores in high school! AHHH!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Me and my mom, not too long ago, but my hair was pretty long. Longer than it is now that's fo sho!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Me and Rhett in Savannah on our way to a country bar! This one isn't too old, it's just a real hot picture of Rhett! He's a stud!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Mmmmm...I love Lemon Drops!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Yes, that is a real gorilla...he he he

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Ashley, Jill, Kristi, me, and Audrey on a fun filled canoe trip!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Me and Kristi...again, back in the old high school days.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Rhett and his guns! Back when he played at PJC.

And finally...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
RHETT, MY LITTLE VAMPIRE!!

1 comment:

Kristi Van Der Merwe said...

I love all these old pictures..!! And look at Baby Rhett, he was sooo very cute.