Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Our Engagement Photos!!


Here's the link to our engagement photos:




YAY!!! Rae and her husband did an awesome job! We took them at the UWF nature trail and we had so much fun, even Rhett. And I just want to say the camo thing was ALL Rhett's idea!! He wanted that so bad!! HA HA! Boys!

5 comments:

Mrs. J Manny said...

heather, those pictures are soooo awesome! you guys are just the cutest! and i never even knew that trail existed, i love that setting. so great!

Kristi Van Der Merwe said...

these pictures are soooo awesome my heart! Rae and her husband really are so great, and the nature trail was the perfect setting! I love the one of you two looking over the bridge and shes kind of farther away getting all the scenary in! I cant even wait to see how amazing your bridal portraits are going to be!!! WOW!!! I love you soooooo much, and am also glad you had such an awesome 24th birthday!!!

Brandi and Tim said...

Your pictures are so amazing!! You two are just too cute for words. :)

Jo said...

I love the pictures! That was such a great idea for a setting! You look so beautiful... I love you!

Wes and Rae Leytham said...

WOW!!!! We are being talked about and didn't even know it!! Hey Tori.....that was actually Wesley that took the bridge shot and it was all his idea!! I really don't pay him enough! Cheers to you all!