Monday, January 08, 2007

High on life!

I'm just so happy....and the loves of my life are the reason why:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Sad little Aubbie (even though she was wagging her tail in this pic)!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Mimi loves plastic bags, actually she loves anything she can squeeze into!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Rhett and Aubbie snoozing together!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Mimi snoozing and I'm trying too, but it's hard with cat hair in your face!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
And of course...My Heart! We're not perfect and we don't have a perfect relationship by any means. We fight and get mad at eachother all the time, but when it comes down to it...I just can't imagine what my life would be like if I didn't have Rhett in it. Actually, I can imagine...it would be incomplete without him. I've just been thinking about how things "could have been" lately. I have definitely come to realize that I am blessed to have had the oppurtunity to give Rhett a second chance...and I'm glad I didn't let the love of my life slip through my fingers. Mushy, I know. Sometimes you have to be mushy! Have a great week everyone!

4 comments:

The Leys said...

I like mushy. And I LOVE you!

Kristi Van Der Merwe said...

aww, this post is really sweet. i am so glad that you gave rhett a second chance, bc that it what life is all about!! Forgiving and loving others with an unconditional love, the way you love rhett. i loooove the picture of mimi, zulu looooves plastic bags as well!!

The Leys said...

I just re-read what you wrote- I looked right over what you said about a second chance. I agree with Tori. Chris and I wouldn't be where we are if it werent for a great big second chance either. Sometimes you just have to trust your heart! I remember sitting with you in Bagelheads saying, "ok, you can kiss him but DONT MARRY HIM!" I take it back! I'm glad you gave him a second chance, He's perfect for you! :)

Brandi and Tim said...

I Love that picture of Aubbie..she looks soooo sad :( even though she's not. haha.

and I love mushy too!