Anywho, Saturday I accompanied Rhett while he went fishing. We went out on his boat and it was very nice and relaxing. Surprisingly the weather was perfect...not too hot or cold. I put a cover over my face and slept for about an hour. Rhett's getting warmed up with the whole fishing thing...he only caught one on our little fishing outing. That night, we went with Em and Chris to Seville and played us some pool! We had so much fun, just drinking and having a good time. Em and I are not the best pool players, but we both scored the winning shot for our men! Whoo hoo! After we got done at Seville, we ate at Waffle House and sat around and laughed some more.
Sunday, Rhett and I went to the movies again (mostly because we wanted to see Children of Men Friday night, but we did not realize they were only playing it at the new Rave on Bayou! How weird is that?) and saw Children of Men which had a horrible ending!! I hate movies that end abruptly without explaining what happened or what will happen to the main character! Blah!
That afternoon we drove to the model home of our house and talked to the real estate agent there and she told us that construction on our house will begin January 18th!! We have a sold sign in front of our property! That was very exciting to see. Sunday night we stayed at home and cooked a recipe from a cookbook we got in Savannah which turned out to be YUMMY!
Monday was the best day ever! Well, not THE best day ever...but it was great! We booked our honeymoon!! Rhett and decided that we are going to stay at Disney's Wilderness Lodge for 6 nights and 7 days and have a DISNEYMOON!! YAY! I am sooooooo excited, words cannot even describe. I cannot wait to go and experience Disney World with Rhett...it will be an unforgettable blast! I have always wanted to go and stay in one of Disney's "Deluxe" Resorts and I can't wait to see the Wilderness Lodge. It looks absolutely beautiful and it definitely fits mine and Rhett's personalities! I just love the way everything at Disney is so themed! Well, needless to say, I have already made an itinerary listing which parks we will go to and on what days and which restaurants we will eat at each night!! AHHHH!
Pictures of the beautiful Wilderness Lodge:


In less than 6 months I will be married to baby Rhett and I will be in Disney World!! YAY! I can hardly contain myself!!
2 comments:
YAAAAAAAAAAAAY! You're going to have SO much fun there! I had fun Sat night- our boys were lucky to have us on their teams- so we could win the games! muahhahaha!
i cannot believe that you will be a wife in 5.5 months!!!!! i really am sooo excited! also, your "disneymoon" is going to be sooo awesome! can ruco and I come? i love you my heart.
Post a Comment