I am such a bad mom! It's true what they say about the second child....there's just not a lot of extra time for pictures and such and so that stuff kind of falls by the wayside. I totally missed his 8 month pictures and I'll admit, May 12th came and went and I totally forgot that he turned 9 months. Bad momma! Bad! I know, I know.
This kid, this kid is a hand full. HAND. FULL! He is in to everything, pulling up on to everything, never wants to sit still, is always hungry, loves loud noises (he will crawl towards the vacuum), needs to constantly be entertained, loves rough housing, laughs when we say no, fights naps to the death.... In other words, he is SUCH A BOY! I keep telling Rhett, we better save our money cause this one is going to cost us an arm and a leg in ER visits (pray that I'm not right on that one, please). With all that said, I am in love with him. I love his toothy smiles (four on the top and two on the bottom), the sweet way he crawls up to me and pulls up wanting me to hold him, the way he laughs when we laugh at him, and the fact that he sleeps all night long every night. He has truly been a challenge for us, but I mean that in the best possibly way. With every challenge there is a reward and I get to call this angel (with horns sometimes) my son. I am blessed.
He loves puffs.... But sometimes, they don't always make it into his mouth. :)
I mean, really??! I could eat him up!
These two are complete opposites...not just in their looks (Lyla is my tan skin, brown hair, brown eyes child and Max is my fair skin, blonde hair, and blue eyes baby), but also in their personalities. It's crazy how that happens. But let me tell you, these two love each other fiercely. Max's eyes light up when Ly walks in to a room and Ly lives to entertain and play with Maxie. Thank you God for these sweet blessings.





No comments:
Post a Comment