Mrs. Lisa and Mrs. Lottie were her wonderful teachers. Lyla loved them so much and we were definitely bless to have them as her "first" teachers. We will miss them!
I took off work today to hang out with Ly during her last day of school. Yep, I'm that mom. And what. I loved it! They played with play dough, wacthed a movie, played in the gym (because it was raining outside), and had a fun picnic indoors. I know Lyla will miss all of her friends that aren't going to McArthur Elementary next year. Especially Miss. Jubilee, who is Ly's BFF.
Play dough time!
I was actually surprised that they didn't make more of a mess.... Lord knows when Ly plays with play dough at home it is everywhere and all mixed together!
Watching The Croods... they were enthralled...
Line up time! I always think it's so cute when little kids line up...
And finally, they had a picnic inside of pizza, watermelon, carrots, cake, and cookies! Yum. They seemed to enjoy it. :)
We were really and truly blessed that Ly was able to attend PreK at Gonzalez UMC CEC. The waiting list is out of this world! Max is actually going to start in the one year old class in August, three days a week. Throughout the year at Gonzalez, Ly came out of her shell so much! She started the year so incredibly shy. Her teacher's said she barely talked. Well now, she will pretty talk to any adult anywhere we go (she's definitely a chatterbox), she's made some sweet little friends, and she's learned so much. Thanks to Gonzalez, she's ready for Kindergarten. Her Preschool Graduation is this Sunday, so you better believe I will be posting about that! ;-)








No comments:
Post a Comment