Christmas came and went and I got a couple interesting gifts from my Mom and Charlie....
When Kristi was in town, her hair was always so curly and cute! She said she just got the Curl Secret and she loved it! Sooooo, I told my Mom that was #1 on my Christmas list! I'm always in the market for cool new hair accessories! Takes a little while (I definitely need practice), but I like it! :)
And THIS was a hilarious joke from my Mom and Charlie! Haha! One of those infomercials you watch and think, "who in the world actually has one of those things". Well, I do. If you need your ear wax sucked out, let me know.My Dad got Maxie these cute camo overalls! His cuteness just absolutely kills me sometimes, I swear!
For Christmas, Miss Lyla got a bike with training wheels (Thanks Santa!) and we have been working on her bike riding skills. :)
She's getting it....






No comments:
Post a Comment