Sunday, January 12, 2014

5 Months Old

Baby Max is 5 months old!  He's growing up so fast, it just makes me sad.  But then, each new stage IS so fun!  He recently started baby food and we have found that this kid...is a eater.  Like his Mom and Dad I suppose.  I haven't found anything that he doesn't like.   Except rice cereal, but then again...who does?  Haha!  He's in size 2 diapers.  I'm not sure how much he weighs, his next doctor's appt is mid February so we will find out then how much my little man has grown since 4 months.  He's learning to sit up on his own.  He's still very wobbly, but he is getting better and better.  I try to sit him up often so he'll learn balance.  Also, he's a rolling machine.  He rolls from his back to his front, but no the other way around yet.  He pretty much sleeps on his belly now, since he rolls over immediately when we lay him in the crib.  Speaking of sleeping, he sleeps all night!  Well, he does wake up...but he'll put himself back to sleep so that's great!  This little thing is a squiggly, wiggly little cutie.  Rhett and I always say that when he does crawl or walk, we will be chasing him endlessly!  He's going to run us ragged.  We can already tell.  Such is the life of having a bouncing, baby boy I suppose. :)  
He's happy to be sitting up!  He loves sitting up, although he is still mastering it. :)
Ready to roll...
Here we go...
Almost there...
Success!
The world looks a bit different from this angle! :)

No comments: