Sunday, March 31, 2013

Happy Easter!

He is Risen!  Praise the Lord!  We had a fun weekend celebrating Jesus!  We dyed Easter eggs and had an Easter hunt (or two or three...haha)!  Ly also got a visit from the Easter Bunny and it was so sweet watching her go through her basket (of candy and a couple little things).  She was so appreciative.  I am so happy that she is thankful for the gifts that she receives.  She's a sweet girl, and I am so proud of that! :)

At church we always have pretty Spring flowers!  So we had to get some pics in front of them in her Easter dress (a sweet family friend of ours, Diane, got Lyla this beautiful dress)!
 She can be a little ham in front of the camera if she wants to. :)
 Me and Baby Max!
I hope everyone had a great Easter as well!

Also, see the post below about our trip to N'awlins for Ly's very special 4th Birthday!  I know, I posted twice (actually three times because I also updated the Baby Blog as well).  It's an Easter miracle!

No comments: