
Hi! It's been awhile, again, I know. :) I've just been in a blogging slump (haven't felt like it), hopefully it will end soon. For now, here are a ton of pics from our time in South Carolina! Our last day is Friday and then we go home Saturday. :( It has gone by way too fast of course. I have loved spending time with my mom, Charlie, Rhett, and of course
Lyla!!! It's been awesome! Enjoy the pics!

At the zoo...

Feeding the goats...

Zoo!

Helping Mimi cook....she's such a big helper!

Mac N Cheese...a favorite of Ly's!

And she LOVED the doggy door! Go figure!

At the park!

Running!!!

Ly and I! Look at that snarl! HA! :)

We love
Lyla Grace!
3 comments:
Your pictures always make me so excited about having a toddler :)
Lyla is so cute. And those pig tails?! Oh my goodness adorable!!
Looks like you had a great time! I hate how quickly time goes by when you're with family. I swear Ly gets cuter every time you post!!!!!
Glad you guys had an awesome time in SC!! I've been in a blogging slump too...but want you to keep it up! hehe! I love reading about all things Summerford and seeing pics of that sweet, sweet girl of yours! I love you SO much!
Post a Comment