Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Haircut, Hot Husband, and Hallow

As you can see from the title of the post, someone got her very first haircut.... Yep, Lyla Grace! I realize that Ly's hair is not long or anything, but it was nice to trim the back to make it even and full! :) While we were in SC, my mom was the hairdresser and Ly did so good! My mom just cut off a little tiny bit...

I wish I had taken a before pick, but this is the after... Ly loved getting her hair cut! She's a girly girl pretty much. :) And yes, I saved those sweet locks of hers and put them in a cute little container made especially for baby's first haircut.

Anywho, so fast forward to now and behold....my hot (and strong!) husband! And of course adorable Lyla. And a bag of dog food. :)

And now on to little Hallow. We decided to adopt a sweet little kitten from an animal shelter called Hotel for Dogs and Cats. Basically, she's Ly's kitten. No really, when I say, "who's kitten is she?" Ly will say, "MINE"!! Hallow (named after my favorite holiday!) is such a sweet kitten. She has been so brave with Libby and Aubbie! She's only been here three days and already, she has the run of the house!



Loving on Hallow, HER kitten.


Hallow playing (and in the background Libby checking her out)!

Ly has a new play friend who has just as much energy as she does. Yay!

No comments: