Sunday, December 12, 2010

It's beginning to look alot like Christmas!

Oh I love the holidays! There is so much much fun stuff to do! Saturday night we took Ly to her very first Christmas parade (her very first anything parade actually) downtown. We had a great time! Now, let me tell you...if you want to get alot of beads and candy, just take a baby with you! :) People love babies, apparently. Ly got us alot of loot. Which we basically just gave to the other kids around us, because hello...Ly doesn't eat candy or really care about beads. Lyla enjoyed all the sights and sounds and she loved waving to the people!
Here we are before the parade (this is outside our house, not downtown) trying to look Christmasy! My sweet little angel! So blessed and thankful for her!
One of the only pics of us at the actual parade. By the time the parade started it was dark and jammed pack full of people! When we got home that night, Rhett and I were cooking dinner and in the kitchen comes Lyla with Libby in her arms! HA HA! Needless to say we were laughing hysterically! Poor Libby is always getting picked up by Ly now a days!
And here's me and Ly before church this morning... Just random, I know.
Well, that's all I really have to post. Next weekend is going to be super busy! Friday night Rhett and I are getting all of Ly's Christmas shopping done, Saturday's a Christmas Party at a coach's house, and then Sunday is the Christmas Party at church where Ly will see Santa! Oh yay!

No comments: