Saturday, December 04, 2010

Family photo time!

Today we took some family photos for possible Christmas card pics... Ly's getting better at taking pictures. We still need to work on her actually looking at the camera. She'll say cheese, but she'll look straight down when she says it! Sooooo, obviously that doesn't work. Anywho, so here are some of the better ones we got! :)

2 comments:

Miranda said...

Y'all are seriously so cute!!!!! I love the pictures and Lyla's outfit is just too cute!!! I need to send Jubilee to her for picture taking lessons. This child WILL NOT look att he camera or smile. She gets that from her Dad I guess. :o)

PS- You rock that dark nail polish, girl! I wish I could wear it and look as cute :o)

Kristi Van Der Merwe said...

Seriously, these are the best photos! I can't believe how much Ly is turning into a little girl, and has lost so much of the "baby" look. I CANT BELIEVE how big she is getting...I desperately need some hugs and kisses from her!! We miss you guys and love you so much.