Here are pictures so far from our trip to SC.
We left Friday afternoon and met Jesse for dinner in Jacksonville! YAY! We had a yummy dinner at Carrabba's!
We love Uncle Jesse! I am so glad Ly has an Uncle Jesse because it's fun to say (you know, from Full House and all). Anywho, after dinner we stayed in a hotel outside Jax to get a good nights rest.
FINALLY in SC with Mimi and Pop Pop! Mimi has missed her Lyla so much!
4th of July we decided to take a swim. My Mom's neighbors have a pool and invited us on over!
Mimi and LG. The water was a bit chilly because the temp has not been that extreme in SC for a few days. We enjoyed it none the less!
HAPPY FOURTH!!
She loves to be "dipped" in the pool!
She loves purses. My Mom gave her this one to play with and put things in...
She is ALL girl!
And she LOVED playing with my Mom's camera!
My sweet sweet girl!
Cooking out!
Bebe!
Mim and Lyla Grace outside on such a beautiful day!
Of course, Ly had to stick out her tongue for a majority of the photos!
I love this picture! :) Mimi, Pop Pop, and Lyla...
She loved playing in the pool and Buddy loved to watch...
My family! I tried to get Rhett to wear some sort of patriotic color but he didn't bring any (to his enjoyment I think)...party pooper!
Here's me and my little firecracker!
Oh, and mud. She loved the mud! Greaaaaat.
In the bathing suit her Mimi got for her...
What mess?!
Everyone had to of course come and see the mess Lyla made....
Talking on the phone...
For my Mom's birthday on Monday we went to Broadway at the Beach. It's a gorgeously themed shopping complex. Here we are eating lunch at Tripp's.
Here's Charlie and the Birthday Girl!
Love this! :)
It was a hot day and we needed snow cones! What color do you think they got?!
Lyla really loves pushing her own stroller...so much so that she screams when you take her away from it.
Riding the carousel...
Riding in the cars... Oh my goodness, those things went faster and were rougher than I thought. Lyla DID NOT like that!
President Bush, Lyla, and Rhett.... I like how Ly has her hand on his shoulder!
This was really interesting... We took a tour of a replica of Air Force One. Neat-O I tell ya.
And this is after we ate at The Parson's Table for dinner. Lyla was a bundle of energy! She was chasing her Daddy around a tree in this pic...
After dinner we decided to go Goofy Golfing AKA play Putt Putt. Here's Rhett "carrying" my sunglasses for me. I'm liking the new style! HA!
Lyla and her golf club...
She was such a big help!! HA! It was more like we had an extra obstacle running around the holes! We had a great time!
My Mom and I cracking up because I zoomed in reaaaaaaaaaaal close in the picture before this one! We don't like real close ups! HA!
Annnnnd that's all for now folks!! We leave to go home Saturday so I'm sure I will post more between now and then. Also, I posted about mine and Rhett's 3rd Year Anniversary below so be sure to check that out too! :)
1 comment:
Looks like y'all are having a great time! I love her 4th of July bathing suit. Have fun with your mom!!!!
Post a Comment