Wednesday, July 14, 2010

My Wonder Woman!

Basically, this is just a random post with pictures taken over the past two days. Enjoy.
My sweet Lyla Her sweet friend CaydenBaby play date = LOTS AND LOTS OF CUTENESS! :)
Lyla is 15 and 1/2 months and Cayden is almost 1! Here they are playing in his playroom...
For my Mom...here are the pictures I printed out and frames you bought me! I love them! :) The others are throughout the house as well!
Me and Lyla. We're just alike...
Okay, nevermind. Her and her Daddy are just alike! I mean geez! I'm guessing our next child will be the spitting image of me... Cause Ly is so her Daddy made over! :)
We went over to my Dad's house to eat dinner and Ly kept walking in my room (which is right around the corner). It was just crazy to think because I was walking these halls when I was her age!! Craziness!
I love her!
Excited about the blueberry cobbler!
She was eating with a spoon! We were so proud of her. And yes, she LOVED the blueberry cobbler!
She's growing up!
I love that face. It says to me "get the camera out of my face MOM"!
WONDER WOMAN!!
See! She's so strong! :) HA! Check out that face!!!

No comments: