Our back porch... We use to have the huge grill (which in now in the garage) on it and couldn't fit much else because our porch is quite small,as you can see. So now, we have room to make it a little cuter. Like I said, I have some more ideas and I want more potted plants and decor back there, but we're still working on it. :) One thing Rhett and I both really wanted were wind chimes. I love the sound they make!
The mat on the back porch. Pretty fitting especially because of who you see looking out the sliding glass door. :)
We have both recently gotten into bird watching. Yes, we're boring we know! HA! So, we decided to get a couple bird feeders to place throughout the back yard to attract the birds or as Lyla calls them "bur dees".
We've had this bird bath FOREVER just sitting in a box in the garage... I am so happy Rhett found it while cleaning out the garage! :)These three absolutely love each other and are great friends! Lyla is forever chasing the "kieee" and "Auuuu"!
They don't even care that she crawls all over them... literally...
They don't even care that she crawls all over them... literally...
Libby Lu
Lyla loves her kitty!
Lyla and her Mommy (that's me!)...she's so cute and is really understanding the camera now. Whether or not she really wants to be in a picture, she still leans in towards me when I'm taking a picture of us...it's so cute! She knows what Mommy's doing! And she LOVES to look at the pictures on the screen. That's probably her favorite part of the picture taking process.
Lyla loves her kitty!
Lyla and her Mommy (that's me!)...she's so cute and is really understanding the camera now. Whether or not she really wants to be in a picture, she still leans in towards me when I'm taking a picture of us...it's so cute! She knows what Mommy's doing! And she LOVES to look at the pictures on the screen. That's probably her favorite part of the picture taking process.



1 comment:
Good job on the backyard! It is looking great! Can't wait to see it in person! I also love that Ly leans into you and smiles for photos now-that is so cute! haha!
Post a Comment