and Lyla
and Rhett
and Aubbie
and Libby
and Mimi
and...well, the list goes on and on.
Duh, you knew that already. We've had a lot of fun this past week visiting friends and pumpkin patches! Fall is definitely my absolute favorite time of the year! Now, if only the weather would get the memo that it's Fall I'd be set!
Lyla picking out a pumpkin....she did a good job. Rhett made a homeade pumpkin pie with a real pumpkin! Not out of a can! I was impressed!
Cayden, one of Lyla's many boyfriends! She has three in fact...Cayden, my Preacher's Grandson (they play in the nursery together), and of course Brant (who has yet to be born yet). She's already a man eater! Watch out boys, she'll chew you up. He he. Just had to add that.
See! See! Hand on the leg, hand on the leg! Rhett and I need to have a discussion with her I'm sure. =)
"Mommy, I don't understand boys".....Ohhh, Lyla. Neither do I!
Cute little babies!
We're ready for Fall and Halloween! She's sporting the Fall and I'm sporting the Halloween.
Ooooo.....HAPPY HALLOWEEN!! Lyla's playing the frightened role pretty well...
Family time!
Rhett/Daddy's ready for Halloween too?! YAYYYYY!
Let's see. I'm super excited about this weekend. Rhett has an off week in football which means there's no Tate football game Friday night so he's going to have a little Father-Daughter time with Lyla while I go out with the girls! I am long overdue for some girl time so it should be fun! And then....next Friday Ly and I fly to SC!!! I can hardly contain myself! Rhett has already said that he's going to miss us so very much. I bet it will be hard for him not to see Ly for 5 whole days! Poor BR!
1 comment:
Oooo, we went to a pumpkin patch too and got a pumpkin to carve. I want to make a homemade pumpkin pie, tell Rhett I want his recipe!
P.S. I almost peed my pants laughing at Lyla's "scared" face!
Post a Comment