Sunday, September 27, 2009

Post # 2...The extra stuff

So much has gone on lately and I have so many pictures! I am falling so behind in blogging. At least I feel like I am. Honestly, sometimes I just feel as if I just watch my life zoom by before my eyes. It's sad, really. Here are pictures of all the stuff that's been going on here with The Summerford's....
Rhett and I went to The Wind Creek Casino in Atmore, AL this past Saturday for Rhett's upcoming birthday. We had a blast and stuffed ourselves full with the delicious buffet. We did not win, but we did not lose alot either so that's good. Here's Rhett playing a slot machine when we first got there... Here's me...it really is harder to "walk away" then one would think...
Lyla bug eating some yummy food. Not sure what this is...looks like green beans. Lyla loves everything we have fed her. She's a piggy like her mother.
Lyla and Mommy in our Auburn gear!
Rhett and I ready for some Auburn football!
My dad and Lyla. We're still not quite sure what he'll be called. I'm thinking Papa or Papaw or something like that. She's a happy little girl in his arms!
My little pumpkin ready for Halloween/Fall/October! Ohhh, it's her Mommy's favorite time of the year!
Lyla with the Tate Aggie! It scared her a little I think....GO AGGIES! BTW, they lost to Pace this past weekend, 14-28. Boo!
I love footed pjs! They are so very cute on my girl!

1 comment:

Jo said...

I love these pictures! I honestly cannot believe how big she has gotten. I think I am going to freak when I see her crawl this weekend! The last time I saw her, she was just a few weeks old and was SO LITTLE! I love all her Halloween outfits... she needs to learn to love Halloween just like her mama!