"Thank you Auntie Kristi for all my cute little outfits! I love them"! Love~ Lyla Grace
Aunt Kristi is the best! =)
Lyla and I...I love her little chubby face in this one.
Lyla's favorite, picture time! he he he...
Purr-fect! I love those little footsies!
Lyla beginning to try and crawl. It won't be long!
Lyla's favorite, picture time! he he he...
Why, yes I will love you fur ever Lyla!
Purr-fect! I love those little footsies!
Lyla beginning to try and crawl. It won't be long!
I was trying to give her a little motivation...she loves my phone...
Reading...ha. Oh, but she will love books one day! Just like her Mimi and Mommy!
Yummy peas!
And carrots! Boy does she make a mess!
And last but not least! Lyla and I visited The Tyners and their new addition Charleigh in the hospital! Here is a picture of their beautiful little girl...
Reading...ha. Oh, but she will love books one day! Just like her Mimi and Mommy!
Yummy peas!
And carrots! Boy does she make a mess!
And last but not least! Lyla and I visited The Tyners and their new addition Charleigh in the hospital! Here is a picture of their beautiful little girl...

6 comments:
auntie kristi IS the best! and lyla looks so cute reading her books.
and NO fair that Charleigh has hair...grr...
just so you know, my work verification is catip. i read it and typed catnip. haha
I know!!! She does have a good bit of hair! It will take Lyla months and months to grow that much! Grrr! :) he he!
And I wish I knew how to turn off that word verification! It's annoying!
YEA! Ly is rockin' the little onesies I sent. She is so very adorable!!! I LOVE her cute chubby cheeks and her chunky monkey legs!! I am so anxious to get home and love on this girl!
Also Charleigh is seriously gorgeous. I am so glad you were able to go and visit!!!
You and Jillo are so funny with your hair envy!!
I love you so much HNS!
I can't believe she's wanting to crawl ... McKenzie still hates being on her tummy.
Oh Pam, it was kind of an all of a sudden thing. She hated tummy time too and then all of a sudden she didn't and was really wanting to try and crawl. I think she knows she can so she really tries too, but of course she can't yet!
Aw, Charleigh loved meeting Lyla...fast friends they will be i'm sure :)
And listen girls, I do love that my sweet girl has some hair but I must say it is stressing me out trying to keep it combed and neat all the time...Justin thinks it's cute all sticking up everywhere and my OCD-self does NOT! Plus, I findmyself wanting to cut it (already) to avoid the growth of a mullet! Hah!
Post a Comment