Sunday, August 16, 2009

Just Chillin'

You're going to notice a trend with the pictures in this post. They're mostly (pretty much all) of little Lyla sitting up! She is getting so good at it and can sit for a couple minutes unassisted, and then she topples on over. But usually I (or Rhett) catch her before she topples...it still amazes me how fast she is growing. It saddens me at the same time. It's weird. I want to see her crawl and all that stuff, but then I want her to stay a cute little baby too! Oh well, I know that I cannot freeze time...oh wait! With pictures I can! YAY! Problem solved...sorda. =)
My little animal =)
Just playing around Again, my angel...

So sweet and special...the love between a father and daughter...
Okay, so she's had enough play time outside...
My baby girl's growing up!

3 comments:

Kristi Van Der Merwe said...

I can't believe she is growing up so fast! She is so adorable..especially in her little bows and pink animal print outfits! I also love the photos of her with BR, they are too cute together!!!

I love you and miss you so very much my heart. I can't wait until our sweet reunion~

Jo said...

I love her cheetah outfit! It is so cute, and she looks adorable in it!

Christi and Justin Tyner said...

Ok, cheetah print outfit with lacey headband = MY FAVORITE!