Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving Weekend!

This Thanksgiving weekend was just so much fun and of course passed by way too fast!
Thanksgiving Day Rhett and I ate with my entire family at my Aunt's house and then rushed over to Rhett's parent's house to eat with his entire family! Needless to say, me and Lyla were absolutely stuffed to the rim full of yummy food. And I do mean yummy. When we were at my Aunt's, I got a little bit of everything. Now, usually I don't necessarily like everything I try and I don't know if it's because I'm pregnant, but I loved absolutely everything I put in my mouth! Anywho, time with families is so special to me and Rhett, we had a great time visiting and catching up.Friday I woke up early and went shopping!! I got some Christmas gifts taken care of and I bought a whole bunch of baby clothes too, all of which were so on sale! Then I went back home and slept. That night, Rhett and I met my Aunt Val, Uncle Terry, Karen, Daniel, Mandie (Daniel's gfriend), Luis (Karen's bfriend), and Chris (Mandie's brother) at Cracker Barrel for another yummy meal. We then proceeded to Bellingrath Gardens to see all the pretty Christmas lights!! Oh what festive fun!!



Saturday night Rhett and I went over to the Bass Pro Shop in Spanish Fort and ate at the restaurant there and we also did a little shopping for Baby Rhett who loves him some Bass Pro stuff!!
Sunday was basically just a beautiful relaxing day at home! I can't believe how fast this weekend flew by!! Normally, I would be really sad that the long weekend was coming to an end but I am so excited for next weekend to get here because that's when little Kristi and Ruco come home!!! I cannot even wait for that! I hope everyone had a fabulous Thanksgiving!!!

3 comments:

Wes and Rae Leytham said...

It looks like a great time was had by all! I bet Lyla loves Thanksgiving.

Heather said...

She surely did!! Although, I don't think she liked the fact that my stomach was probably maxed to fullest and she had less room to move around!! Oh well! It was yummy!

Kristi Van Der Merwe said...

I am so glad you had such a wonderful Thanksgiving my love! I am glad you ate so much good food for me and Lyla too! Ruco and I had a wonderful and festive pizza dinner at the local Italian place on Thanksgiving! ha! We did have some Turkey on Friday though~ It looks like you had so much fun with all your family! I love all the photos! I also love you soooo much and cant believe that TOMORROW I will be on a little flight home to you. I cant wait to put my arms around that cute belly of yours!!!!