Sunday, November 16, 2008

Just another relaxing weekend

This weekend was just basically relaxing and lazy! Rhett and I decorated for Christmas, cooked out, watched movies, played the Super Nintendo (yesss...the Super Nintendo!), and just enjoyed the weekend with our little babies, all of whom love lazy weekends as well. Our pretty little Christmas tree!!


Christmas kitty Libby!! And no, those aren't all presents...I wish, but they're just for looks! =)

Rhett relaxing with the babies while playing the Super Nintendo! We just decided to get it out and play a little Mario Kart and Zombie Ate My Neighbors! Fun fun!


Libby and Aubbie love eachother!


My little Libby and the new haircut her mommy gave her! Now she's not quite so hairy!
AND...I am so so so very excited because this weekend coming up, Jo Jo is coming in town and we're going on a Twilight date!!!! I cannot wait!!! =D

3 comments:

Wes and Rae Leytham said...

Your kids make me smile....even Rhett.

Jo said...

I can't wait for this weekend! We should definitely play the Super Nintendo! I was also thinking that after the movie, if I'm a really good girl, could we go to supper at Vallarta's????

Kristi Van Der Merwe said...

Hey my heart! The house looks great all decorated for Christmas!! And Libby looks so nice with her new haircut! :) I think you should become a pet groomer. You could open your own little shop! ha! I hope you and Jo Jo have so much fun this weekend, and I cant wait to see you both soooo soon. I love you!!!!