I'm just sitting here on the couch, watching Jon and Kate Plus 8, and getting ready to grill some wings. Just a normal Fall afternoon for me. Well, granted I don't watch Jon and Kate every afternoon and we definitely don't eat wings every night, but you get the drift. It's just kinda nice when your life just sorda is nice and pleasant. However, recently I got kind of irritated after reading something (and using my fabulous process of elimination skills) that shall remain anonymous and it got me to thinkin' about life and what I want out of it. All I've ever wanted was a simple, happy existence with the people I love. In the past, I know for a fact that I've had a lot of drama encompass my life (caused by me, of course, and others). I've hurt people and been hurt, definitely not the best or proudest moments of my life. I do have regrets and I do wish alot of situations had turned out differently, but my life has ended up right in this exact moment in time for a reason. I truly believe that with my whole heart. However, the one thing that I will never make apologies for is the fact that I have always tried to be as honest about my feelings as I can be. If I love you, you definitely don't doubt it. If I'm sad or hurt, you can probably tell. If I'm happy, I'll let you know why. If I don't like you, you probably already know it. I've never been interested in building relationships with people that I just don't get a good vibe from. That's just the person I am, so don't hold that against me. I'm just trying to make the best life I possibly can for the future of my family. So please, leave me out of anything dramatic. I'm not creating any drama or "asking" for it. I'm not gossiping or writing crap about anyone on here. I just want to sit here on the couch, watch TV, surf the net, sleep, cuddle with my husband, go to work, enjoy my weekends, blog about fun stuff going on, and count down the days until I can hold my baby girl. Sooooo, with that said here's a list of the good stuff according to me:
~FALL WEATHER!! I have been waiting for this for what seems like forever!!
~Turning on our electric fire...it's just so relaxing
~The fair!! We're going Saturday night and I can't wait!
~Jo's in London!! Well, it's not good that she's so far away from me, but I am so happy that she is experiencing the awesomeness of going overseas! I hope to one day! =)
~Bubble baths
~Cooking breakfast for dinner
~Halloween decor, Halloween candy, Halloween costumes....HALLOWEEN!
~Registering for baby stuff...it was surprisingly more fun than registering for wedding stuff. Not sure why.
~All the scary movies that are starting to come on!
~Bedtime...I cherish my bedtime....I could sleep for eternity I think
~Thinking up ideas for the nursery and getting ready to implement them!
~Jo being the amazing friend she is and giving me her free 30 minute photo session with Rae and Wes! How awesome is that?!
~Phone calls from Kristi, they are few and far between but each is cherished.
~Thursday and Friday eating out dinners with Rhett's parents...just because it's football season
~No more puking! Hallelujah!
~French Dip sandwiches, pasta salad, and a slice of French Silk pie from the Deli Case. Yummm.
~Strangers actually noticing and mentioning that I'm pregnant. It always takes me by surprise.
~ANTM coming on tonight! YAY!
~And of course, feeling little Lyla inside my belly! I can't wait for her to kick just a little harder so Rhett can experience it too!
Gotta go cook! Peace out!
4 comments:
I will call soon again!!! I really miss you!! When did you start cooking? I seriously need to work on my domestic skills! Its kind of hard here though...I guess I have an excuse. :) I love you so much and will call soon, and will SEE you in only a few short weeks!
Are we all going to be home together for Thanksgiving? I would love to see you Tor and Heather!!!!! Congratulations on little Lyla! Yay! I'm so excited for you!...AMEN on the drama comment!
You're so funny Danielle! You are going to be home for Thanksgiving??? YAYYYYYYY! Krist is not coming home until December, but I will always be here! I miss you!!
Oh and Danielle!! Please update soon! I know you a busy woman, but I want to see that blog of yours updated ASAP!! =)
Post a Comment