The birthday cake I made for Rhett, in Auburn colors of course!
Friday night was of course a Tate Football game, in which they won! Yay! That always puts Rhett in a good mood for the weekend.
Saturday we loaded up Aubbie and took her to Barktoberfest downtown in Seville Square! Oh Lord, I did not get any pictures of the actual Barktoberfest because Aubbie was such a hassle to deal with!! She wanted to say hi to every single dog there!! Poor Rhett's hands were raw from holding her back with the leash! Anywho, it was still fun and I love seeing all the doggies in their cute Halloween costumes! Later that night Rhett and I watched the Auburn game, in which they lost. Rhett was not a happy camper. And that's all I can say about that.
Aubbie and I on our way to BARKTOBERFEST!!

My cool pumpkin shirt!!

Sunday we met Rhett's parents at Mesquite Charlies for lunch to celebrate Rhett's birthday. On the way home we went to Walmart and got pumpkins to carve!! Rhett and I spent the afternoon carving cool little designs into our pumpkins! I had never carved a pumpkin before so I was definitely happy that mine came out descent!! Rhett's Auburn pumpkin was awesome, he did his without a tracer thingy....cause he's too cool for that. =) I can't wait to carve pumpkins every year!
Rhett's Auburn pumpkin and my ghost in a graveyard pumpkin!!

We are so proud of our pumpkins!!

Rhett and his Auburn pumpkin...he is definitely a true-blue fan!
No comments:
Post a Comment