Monday, October 06, 2008

Aubbie's a lucky dog!

I know I just posted...but when Rhett and I went to Barktoberfest Saturday I entered a raffle to win a doggie cake made by Pensacola Pet Resort here in P'cola and they just called me today and said I won! Soooo, I went to pick it up, took it home, and gave a couple pieces to Aubbie. I did not want to give her the whole thing in fear that I'd have to clean it up off the floor later! But it's a cute little cake and Aubbie loves it! Here are some pics!

Aubbie's cake!!



















Aubbie lovesss her cake!! I have to hold her ears so she doesn't make a mess!

2 comments:

Jo said...

Oh my goodness, that is ADORABLE! I love that! That is so cute that you have to hold her ears back!

Kristi Van Der Merwe said...

Hi my heart! I am so happy that BR had such a wonderful birthday! I am happy he was born 27 years ago as well,because he makes you SO happy. I also love little Aubbie's cake-ha! She is so spoiled! I really love you so much and cant wait to see you again so soon!!!!! I love you!