Monday, September 08, 2008

It's Time To Decorate!!!

It's Fall/Halloween time in the Summerford household!! YAY! Saturday I spent all freaking day long cleaning (it's been awhile since I've felt like doing any type of housework at all) and I put up all our Fall/Halloween decor! Decorating for Fall always puts me a really good mood! I love it! Anywho, Rhett and I didn't really do too much this weekend. We just hung around and enjoyed the weekend. I am excited about next weekend though, Melissa and I are making a trip over to Mobile so that we can scope out Babys R Us! YAYYY!

3 comments:

Pamela Williams said...

I totally did all my fall decorating and spent the day cleaning on Saturday too! Babies R Us is great, a little overwhelming, but great. It makes me want to know right now what I'm having so I can go get all the super cute bedding they have there!

Jo said...

Aww, you just love fall so much! Thank you so much for my super cool header, and I love yours as well! You are the best!

Kristi Van Der Merwe said...

I love your header too!!! And I LOOOVE your hair! You look like such a cute fall girl. I miss you every day of the week!!!